Friday, November 15, 2013

Three Month Mark!

October 26, 2013

I can't believe it is my three month mark!  It feels as if yesterday was two months.  I look back on the calendar and wonder where all the time went.  Out the window!  I realized that I am 1/8th completed with my mission.  That makes it seem REALLY short.



The work is picking up now that Elder Kowalis is here.  He is a very good missionary and I have learned much from him.  Don't get me wrong, Elder Findlay was a good missionary but with Elder Kowalis, he has a different style approach to contacting that has seemed to be more effective.

By the way, Mission = Awesome.  It is what I am supposed to do right now.  I know this because I am so happy right now.  Yesterday, we met a new investigator, Andrew.  Today we met another new investigator Edward!  We worked a 75 hour week that I'll be writing more about...

I love you!

Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment