Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Happenings

October 21, 2013

Dear Awesome Family Back Home,

Thank y'all for the Halloween package!! I am enjoying licorice allsorts as I write.  All the extra stationary means I'll be sending a lot more letters your way!  It is so much fun to receive these creative and imaginative packages.  It really brightens my day!  Brandon, your gift I especially love!  (Brandon sent a four inch by four inch realistic looking plastic spider.)  Yes, you did scare me as I opened the box.  I have put it next to by bed so I see it often and it also creeps me out often - so I get the maximum enjoyment out of it!

I have interesting, ironic and funny news.  Last Wednesday, Elder Findlay was emergency transferred to Past Texas!  Elder Kowalis came in to replace him.  We do not know why these emergency transfers took place, only that they were very sudden!  We received the call after I had emailed!  So I barely missed being able to warn y'all.  So when the Halloween package came with stuff for Elder Findlay, I decided to mail it to him.  I split the candy between my current companion, Elder Kowalis, and my ex-current companion, Elder Findlay.

Elder Kowalis is a very talented Elder.  He is good at talking and starting conversations with people.  He also looks like he could be a Hollister model or something, so that doesn't hurt either.  Very cool guy.  I tell you more in my email Monday because I am running out of card!!!

Tell Grandma Pat I love her and that I am praying for her.

 - Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment