Sunday, May 10, 2015

Amazing!

May 4, 2015

Hey Y'all!

Transfers have had things switched around. Over half of our zone was transferred out!  However,  Elder Lindquist was sent to Carrolton- the area next to Lewisville! He is with another missionary who has been out 3 months so they are quite the pair!! I am with an Elder Saxey, who has been out six months. He will probably be my last companion- I have only 3 months left now so the members have begun to give me grief about it. 

Kieth and Catherine are amazing us- we taught the law of tithing and the law of the fast and they accepted it outright.  Now they are seeing opportunities for new jobs and new promotions. Elder Saxey was sick for a few day with strep throat. Because of this I went on a few exchanges with the priests from the ward. It was great and something I plan on doing more of. 

Elder Saxey is from Seattle, Washington area. He actually lived in a town called Forks- I didn't know it but apparently that is the town the Twilight series is set in. I am very happy to have him as a companion- he is one of those people that often turns outward and serves others rather than the self. 


My family thank you for writing me, thank you for you pictures and words of encouragement. Please know I love you and pray for you often. 

Love ya!

-Elder Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment