Friday, April 24, 2015

Missions are great!

Hey Y'all!

We had the Vern family over again to church yesterday. They really loved it. Please keep praying for them- that they will have a desire to change for Christ and commit to follow him. 

I really want to send y'all some good pictures.  I have many but I can't find a wifi network that isn't locked with a password. We have been holding our breath in anticipation of transfers coming up- we don't know what will happen. 

I love how much clarity and strength the Gospel of Christ has brought into my life. The Holy Ghost sharpens our minds so that we can penetrate the knots of confusion, deception, and misinformation - getting to the center of subjects many struggle with. Is there a God? Does he have a plan for me? What will happen to me when I die? What will happen to my family when they die? I know that God exists and desires for us to follow his plan for us. As we do so we secure the future of us and our families. I love you guys, there is much to catch up on and much to tell and relate to y'all. Missions are great!

Love y'all!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment