Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Fond Farewell for Elder Sharp

April 14, 2014

My dear family,

This has been quite a week getting to see General Conference.  Seeing all the leadership of the church makes me think of my swell Bishop Hunt back home!  I love you Fadre.  The mission will be over sooner than you or I think and BAM! I'll be home.

Please continue to tell Madre and Brandon you love them.  You always did that with me and it made a difference in my life.


So transfer calls have come, and Elder Sharp is headed to Durrant, Oklahoma!!!! Incoming will be an "Elder Wheelhouse" (dun-dun-duuuun!) whom nobody in our zone knows anything about!  (We are so thankful that Graham was able to serve with Elder Sharp as long as he did.  They worked together for over four months!)

Sounds like y'all had much fun in Arizona! Each of y'all need to have 33% more fun on trips and such to compensate for me not being there!!!

Love- the smashing, dashing, gospel preaching
Elder Graham Bradley Jeffree Hunt the First


(This was shared with me by a member of the Frisco Ward where Graham is serving..."Elder Sharp and your son made a great team. Glad they were together as long as they were. We are excited to meet your son's new companion.  Your son always has fun and laughs a lot. He is also a great missionary and carries the spirit with him. We are glad he is still in Frisco.")

No comments:

Post a Comment