Monday, April 21, 2014

My new companion is great!

April 21, 2014

Dear Family,

I love you guys!

Elder Wheelhouse and I are doing well.  He is from Orem, Utah and has been serving 18 months.  He is not, however, the district leader (strange, given how my companions are always district leaders).  He's a super funny guy, so that's great!

There isn't that much of an adjustment to having a new companion.  We are doing great!  He is very mature which helps. 

Arizona sounds like it was fun.  I hope y'all had 33% extra fun for me so I could enjoy vicariously!  Do you have pictures of Brandon with the tanks? If so, could you send me some of them? That would be awesome!

My grammar has dropped since coming to Texas.  Elder Wheelhouse was telling me it's even worse out east (east Texas).  Don't be surprised if I come home talking a bit different, even if I don't have a twang!

Love Ya!
-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment