Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Two Terrific Week

September 1, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

So this past week Elder Osborn and I have seen some progress.

We taught David the Word of Wisdom this past week and committed him to live it. We also set a baptismal date with him. 

We have already twice taught Mike, an older gentleman who was referred to us from Salt Lake. He is interested in the church because he can get out and do things. He can be a missionary, and that was what first drew him to our church. We have already set a baptismal date with him too. 

This had Elder Osborn very excited.  He has never baptized, nor even taught past the third lesson with an investigator the whole nine months of his mission. So he was ecstatic to set two baptismal dates in one week. 

You guys really are my family- Fadre sent me some photos from his I-phone and half were of y'all eating amazing food! (Our family is moving to Tokyo, Japan with Shane's work at Disney.  This past week we were on a housing trip to Tokyo and ate a number of very tasty Japanese meals.)

I love you!
I love you!
I love you!

-E Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment