Sunday, March 8, 2015

Family History Fan

February 17, 2015

Hello Family,
Thank you so much for those stories of my ancestors. I remember when you had me go to the temple for Sydney Whittingham and you told me a little bit about him and his story. Thank you for taking the time to send me quality family history. I have been a bit doubtful with using family history for missionary work, but as I read about Sydney and Issac Hunt, I felt the Holy Ghost give that good feeling. I feel that this approach to missionary work will open up doors for people to choose to progress in their journey to follow Christ. Because of this I can put my faith and trust in this directive from the mission.
I love you Madre, Fadre and Brandon. We are so blessed to have each other, to be sealed, to be blessed by God with his priesthood power. It is a wonderful thing to be out here sharing that blessing and so many other blessings with everyone around me. This is the place the Lord needs me, and the place I need and want to be.

Love,
-Elder Hunt 

No comments:

Post a Comment