Saturday, September 7, 2013

Texas Toast

September 2, 2013

My mission is going well albeit slow.  I am in the richest area of all of my mission and all of Texas, too.  The area has its drawbacks and benefits because of this.  Most of our area is untractable as we get thrown out by security guards.  But, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.  We have an amazing ward which is very missionary minded.  They feed us often.  Oh, man, I have had some goood food here in Texas.  I know I'll gain weight down here.  Although it is hard to effectively contact/tract here the Lord still blesses us and guides us to the right people.

Texas is toasty!  (Graham has been biking around in 100 degree plus heat and humidity for most of August!) It is so Texas toasty that Elder Findlay and I have our apartment at 80 degrees fahrenheit and it feels cold.  At 90 degrees fahrenheit it feels cool and at 100 degrees it feels comfortably warm.

I love the mission, it is awesome!
- Elder Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment