Friday, August 30, 2013

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission

August 24, 2013

Hey Y'all!

Your young 18 year old missionary is doing well!  Fun Fact:  The man who wrote "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" is in our ward.  It is funny I should meet him right as I begin my mission!

Today Elder Findlay has done some figuring and figured that today (8/24) is my one month day!  Since I have been out a month I figured I'd write to y'all.  I was doing some thinking myself and have determined that when I get home in 23 months the first thing I want to do is go with y'all to the beach and drink Bundaberg while watching the waves and the sunset.  I will prepare a spiritual thought to share.

This thought will be a culmination of all I have learned and experienced on my mission.  I don't know exactly what it will be yet, but after two years of learning and service for the kingdom of God, there WILL be something profound I will desire to share with you, my eternal family.

                                                    -Elder Hunt

Note:  Graham refers to watching the sunset and waves while drinking Bundaberg.  Bundaberg ginger beer is a family favorite soft drink from Australia.  The Bundaberg company is located in Graham's grandma's hometown in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment