Monday, March 10, 2014

The Work is Accelerating!

March 10, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

The work in Frisco is accelerating- finally!


Elder Sharp and I are now teaching Courtney.  Her husband, Justin, is a member of the church but has been inactive for a decade or so. They were referred to us by a member in a neighboring ward. Courtney grew up Baptist and had been jumping from church to church, yet never felt fulfilled. She said that much of the time she was told not to question things but to "believe because I told ya so". As Elder Sharp and I taught the restoration, she kept exclaiming how much sense it made. She said we answered questions she had asked for years. All in all it was a bit trippy for me as I have never taught someone so enthusiastic. 

Tyler (a young adult whom Elder Sharp and I used to teach) was baptized yesterday! He had faced severe opposition in his journey from many fronts, yet it only made the experience a greater triumph. 

As always, my good family, I love the work, I love y'all and I love the Lord!!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment