Monday, March 24, 2014

We were the missionaries meant for the job...

March 24, 2014

Dear Family & Friends,

This past week every single day Elder Sharp and I have met people with whom I just got the feeling we were the missionaries meant for the job.  No matter where you are called, no matter where you end up, the Lord has people that YOU are meant to teach.  YOU with YOUR specific personality and skills and traits and everything.  Whether you notice it or not, the Lord is in dire need of you.  That is why even though I think, "Wouldn't it be nice to play World of Tanks on the computer and watch Pokemon reruns and go to the ocean with Brandon.." I still know that this is what God wants me to do, and those fun things will just have to wait till post-mission.

I have grown to enjoy biking, it is so much fun and you get so much exercise and you feel so good! Being on a bike is much better than a car (in my opinion).

"Until we meet again,
Godspeed ten fold."

I just imagine myself flying down mainstreet on my bike going 60 mph!
That would be awesome..

-Elder Graham Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment