Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Photos from Texas

May 13, 2014

Dear family,


It was great fun to get to talk to y'all last night. Christmas is right around the corner. (As a missionary, Graham calls home on Christmas and Mother's Day.  It was wonderful to chat with him!)

I do have some pictures for all y'all!  These first two are from those "sunshine with scattered thunderstorms" days.  (Graham shared that the weather was quite pleasant with the exception of scattered thunderstorms that often accompanied the sunshine.)






This next photo is my favorite license plate that I have seen in Texas.  Of course, the license plate was on a truck!


This last picture is an old picture from last transfer, but I love taking pictures of people taking pictures so I had to include this one.

Love,
Elder Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment