Monday, May 19, 2014

Temple Trekking

May 19, 2014

"Hey there. I'm the ward mission leader for the Frisco 3rd Ward and I took a picture of your son. Thought you might like to see it.   We love Elder Hunt and Elder Wheelhouse and are grateful they are serving in our ward. Thanks for lending them to us. :)"  (I love the members of the Frisco 3rd Ward.  They have been wonderful at sharing news and photos of my missionary!)



My Dear Family and Friends,

First, transfers are either the 26th or 27th of May.  We will find out on Saturday!  (Graham has been serving in the Frisco area for the past six months.  We think that he may be transferring soon...) 

One of my favorite pictures of Elder Wheelhouse and I

Our district had the privilege of going to the temple this past week.  It was a blessing to get to attend, my fourth time going!  One of the Elders had only been once before so it was his second time!!!

The other elders had received a rental truck- a red 2014 Chevy Silverado!!   We did not have mile limitations only gas so we all packed into it - six Elders for the Silverado's six seats ( a wee bit cramped, laddie).  Off to the temple we went!







 

Stay strong y'all!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment