Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thankful!

December 16, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Tomorrow we make the long haul to Dallas.  There I will meet my new companion and return to Hendy.  We will also be having the whole mission there!!!  There will be trainings and meetings so the day will be long. 

This past week has been great.  Elder Clark is a bit apprehensive about going home but I think he will do just fine. Anytime I am a missionary's last companion it helps me keep perspective and reminds me just how short a mission is. To say time has flown by is a lie, it has disintegrated before me. 

Good news- we found some new people to teach last Monday at the evening. We have not been able to meet with them again since, nonetheless, we feel there is potential. With the on-coming of Christmas, I am so thankful for the wonderful childhood and youth I spent with you. Thank you for teaching me and living the Gospel!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment