Monday, July 20, 2015

I am happy!

July 13, 2015

Well, I don't really have any questions about Japan. I do have many questions for y'all, getting to know you once more. I will love seeing Japan. It is a wonderful and rare opportunity that most people will never get to have. 

I feel blessed, that the windows have opened up in heaven and poured out their abundance. The phrase "that there will not be room enough to receive it" painted the mental picture of how we receive all things from the Father, insomuch that we often miss the many miracles we recieve day to day, moment to moment. Even that the very fabric of the universe holds together and provides canvas for space and time and matter to be formed there on is miraculous. 

It has been wonderful to me that Christ chose me to represent him full time for two years. I am happy.

Love ya!
-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment