Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Birthday 'Murica!

July 6, 2015

Hey y'all!

I am sitting here watching Elder Saxey play a card game with a little kid as I type this. Every week on p-day we come to the stake center to play basketball, volleyball and other games. It is great fun and a good way to unwind after a week, especially Sunday, most of which is spent in meetings. I love my mission!

The fourth was good.  We originally had no real special plans but a less active family invited us over the day of for dinner of bratwursts and burgers! I am very grateful. In Coppell the 4th is celebrated similarly to RSM where everyone gathers together at the park for a fireworks show, they also had lots of food trucks and other fair booths. H
appy birthday 'Murcia.

Frankly I love how late it stays light out in this the "season of light". It makes our job easier- even possible. In the winter times I loathed how it would be pitch black at 6:00pm and people would always say to us "don't y'all think it's a little late to be out?" Our response: "Sir, it's only 7:00!". 

I am doing great. Thank you for all your prayers on my behalf, please know I pray for you.

Love ya!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment