Monday, July 20, 2015

Missionary Service to the Lord is not over...

July 20, 2015

This past week we coordinated with a brother Lloyd in the Lewisville 2nd ward. He home teaches the Bethea family, whose 9 year old daughter Terin is not baptized. We set a baptismal date with her. Terin herself chose the date of August 8!! 

The Voyles are progressing step by step.  Their baptismal date is set for the second of November and they are sending out wedding invites too! The mission has yearly goals, and where we were previously a bit behind we are picking up, breaking past some goals.  I feel happy. 

I am excited to see y'all! I am satisfied with my mission, but I must remember that my missionary service to the Lord is not over. I have a lifetime yet to continue in enduring for the sake of my Savior. I love y'all.

Rejoice with y'all in the flesh soon!

-Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment